Celebrating 26 years of global business excellence.
FCX Systems, Inc., was founded in 1987 by a team of five individuals with more than 60 years of combined electrical engineering experience in power conversion. Since the company’s formation, FCX Systems has designed and manufactured a broad line of quality solid-state Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for the Commercial, Military, Industrial, and Ship Shore markets all over the world.
Dependability, durability, ease of operation, sustainable – these qualities are the hallmark of FCX products. Our equipment is designed, manufactured, and tested in-house under strict quality control standards for maximum reliability and performance.
The FCX Engineering Team takes pride in its attention to innovation, reliability, and customer focus. The result is an excellent reputation recognized internationally, with units in over seventy countries on all seven continents.
To be a world-class supplier of aviation ground support equipment by providing unique and technically superior quality products and service that results in customer satisfaction, while providing employee gratification and stockholder value.
- That customers come first!
- In treating people with mutual respect and dignity.
- In communicating openly and fully in a clear and concise manner.
- In striving for excellence with the emphasis on quality.
- In providing an atmosphere that fosters innovation, productivity, and enjoyment.
- That our profitability is the direct result of our ability to meet customer needs and provide employee satisfaction.
Why FCX Systems, Inc.?
- Global company (more than 75 countries and 7 continents)
- Highly trained staff
- High quality products
- Engineering available on site
- Excellent customer service
- National and International representatives
- Products are designed and developed in-house
- A broad line of products, including custom products